[gps-talkusers] Re: Cannot Create Route

  • From: "Rich Irwin" <rich.irwin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 14:12:21 -0700

Thanks Charles:

I unzipped both Italy files and then copied all files in the unzipped
directory.  Not sure why some may not have come over.  I will have to erase
the ones I now have and see if I can reload all the files this time.  By the
way, I did a recording of several tours I took in Kotor, Montenegro;
Dubrovnik, Croatia; Hvar, Croatia; and Sicily.  I also did on for my walk
across the Golden Gate Bridge last week.  Would any of these be of any value
to you?