[gps-talkusers] BrailleNote Walking Keys

  • From: "Carl Simmons" <carlsimmons@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 12:18:30 -0700

Hi list, there have been some questions on the list about using the
BrailleNote with a cane ore dog guide.  I have created a summary of the
commands for the BT keyboard that I have found useful with one hand.  I =
call
these keys 'Walking Keys' These key commands can all be found in the =
user
guide, but I find the summary useful, for some of us who do not read the
user guide completely.

If you desire a copy of the walking keys please contact me off list at

carlsimmons@xxxxxxxxxxx
or
car@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
=20