[gps-talkusers] Re: Blackberry GPS for Blind?

  • From: "terry" <gtbray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 20:08:39 -0400

Actually they are actively working on a solution to make the blackberry
accessible. No date yet but it is being done.

Terry Bray
Chairman CNIB amateur Radio Program
Vice President WRMS/OSB alumni ASSOCIATION.

E-mail:
Personal E-mail: gtbray@xxxxxxxxxx
Windows/msn Messenger Gtbray@xxxxxxxxxx
Skype gtbray