[gps-talkusers] An Alternative to earphones

  • From: Robert Carter <r-carter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 08:21:20 -0500

Hi All,

As an alternative to using earphones, Radio Shack sells a small powered
speaker and a belt clip which allows one to attach the speaker to the
BrailleNote's shoulder strap. This little speaker is extremely efficient
and sounds great with the BrailleNote. I position mine on the strap near my
ear and can hear it easily. This speaker is described on the Senderogroup
web site.

Robert Carter