[gps-talkusers] Re: AfterShokz discount for friends of Sendero Group and Mike May

  • From: Mary Otten <motten53@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 16:10:57 -0800

I found the entire ordering process straight forward on the Mac. Clicking the
link gave page not found, but copying into the address bar in Safari and
hitting enter gave me the page, where I clicked the link for the aftershokz,
added 1 to my cart, selected view cart, saw it was in there, typed in the promo
code in the appropriately labeled field, saw the discount applied, proceeded to
check out etc. No fuss, no muss except for having to paste the link into the
browser, since it was split on two lines, but that took maybe 10 seconds.

Guess I was lucky.

Mary

Mary Otten
motten53@xxxxxxxxx