[gps-talkusers] A really interesting observation:

  • From: "Mary Ellen Earls" <meearls@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 10:22:02 -0700

Hi guys!
I have just completed one of my daily walks and we live in a small village and
near the center of it is the inn. This is a lovely old building, very dignified
and as I was passing my earthmate told me that I had poor 1 satellite.
I thought that was extremely interesting and amazing that something that small
would have the tenacity to hang in there.
Now I am wondering with the new version coming out, will there be a way to more
accurately for lack of a better way to put it, way to tell you at which address
you are? As of now, if I were standing in front of my house, the bn gps says
"near 6811 Wooster Pike, and the trekker is worse than that, it says "near 6801
Wooster Pike."
Anyway to my knowledge there is no 6801 Wooster pike.
Happy traveling, all!
Mary Ellen Earls