[gps-talkusers] Re: THe earthmate:

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 10:10:55 -0400

I have to ask though, isn't 3 meter accuracy good enough?  Or, if you're
not in north America, I guess it's 15 meter accuracy for the moment,
although that will change in Europe soon.

Like I said, this kind of esoteric question really should be asked on
the news groups I mentioned; perhaps someone there will know more.

Hth,

Chip

=20

That=20