[gps-talkusers] A Perplexing Problem:

  • From: Mary Ellen Earls <meearls@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 00:11:17 -0700

Hi everybody!
I have recently put Windows 7 on a mac. When I downloaded the GPS pc maps and
logged in, it said my trial had expired.
I am thoroughly confused.
What am I supposed to be downloading to get the ability to submit POIS, and
download maps and the sense nav software and have it sync on my card
automatically?
My XP machine can't possibly handle the newer GPS stuff so is having Windows 7
on a Mac going to make any difference Or, can I even run this new software that
way?
Many thanks in advance.
Mary Ellen EarlsTo change your email settings (unsubscribe, digest only, or
vacation mode):