[gps-talkusers] 2013 releases

  • From: "Michael May" <mikemay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 10:26:01 -0800

Jim,

After 12 years of releases on the BrailleNote, we have added a lot more
features than probably 90% of users use or know. Certainly we have squashed
most bugs.

The 2013 Note and Sense release are mostly about the maps and POIs. We did
improve upon the POI search speed a lot. Other than that, there are just a
few improvements under the hood. There are a number of other changes in the
PC Maps and GPS version, which we encourage users to pay more attention to.