[gpodder-devel] how to set new/played status on episodes?

  • From: schlaber at gmail.com (Bernd)
  • Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 22:40:31 +0100

Hello,

Today I installed gpodder and imported my feeds. I tried a lot of other
programs, but I think gpodder suits my needs best!

But I have two issues or questions
1)
Is it possible to mark an episode as new. I added a new feed and only the
last episode is marked as new. But I would like to mark all episodes in a
new added feed as new
How can I do this? I didn't found an option in the GUI. Is there a chance to
do this in a "config file" or "behind the scenes"?

2)
The second question is similar. I would like to mark an non downloaded
episode as played? I listened a lot of episodes in another podcatcher -
program before and now I would like to mark these episodes as played. Is
this possible? Here I also didn't find any option in the GUI.

Regards
  Bernd