[gpodder-devel] deleted items

  • From: rniccolls at yahoo.com (rniccolls at yahoo.com)
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 15:13:46 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, I'll get the current version.  Maybe if it could just sort them to the
bottom so you don't have to scroll through them.  Anyway, the right click will
be a big help. It certainly meets my need and I don't have to deal with iTunes,
YEAH!

 alt email ray at arrayoflight.com
 moto:  Despite our incredible brilliance we might do well
 to read the instructions.
 - not that I ever follow my own advice.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs