[gpodder-devel] deleted items

  • From: rniccolls at yahoo.com (rniccolls at yahoo.com)
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 06:01:14 -0800 (PST)

First of all thanks, for all your hard work.  Not sure if I have

anything I can contribute, but I will if I can. It's sooo nice to be

able to subscribe to podcasts for my Archos 604 and not have to boot

Windows to do it.  My only frustration is that once items are deleted

they stay in the list with a trashcan icon.  I would like to be able to

completely get rid of them.  Is there something I'm missing that would

allow me to do that?  A right-click delete would be nice too, but that's

fluff.  I'm running current gnome and current Ubunto and an Athalon home

built box with 1GB RAM and about .3TB of disk.

- sorry if this came through twice, but I realized after sending it that I had
sent with a different account than I registered with.  This one is better to
reply to because the other has become a spam bucket.

 alt email ray at arrayoflight.com
 moto:  Despite our incredible brilliance we might do well
 to read the instructions.
 - not that I ever follow my own advice.

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.