[gpodder-devel] Problems with vlc

  • From: randhol+gpodder at pvv.org (Preben Randhol)
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 17:52:56 +0100

Hi

I'm having a problem with vlc and gpodder. If I use xmms I can hear all
podcasts, but if I try to use vlc then some podcasts are not played.
Vlc just goes fast to the end and stops. But it doesn't seem to have
loaded the correct file as the counter seem to count some few seconds
only. I have problems with all episodes in a channel, it is not just
some episodes that doesn't work.

I'm unsure how I can best debug the problem. Any hints to where I should
put some print sentences in the code to test is much appreciated.

I have the same problem in the latest svn version also.

Thanks in advance

Preben