[gpodder-devel] Playback tracking support and iPod sync (was: gPodder - Thanks and Wishlist)

  • From: thp at perli.net (Thomas Perl)
  • Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 07:51:55 +0200

Hello, Stephan!

On Wed, 2007-04-04 at 08:02 +0200, Stephan Buys wrote:
> After some initial testing this looks very promising. For some reason
> the "Playcound" of the tracks dont always get set (although the blue
> dot) always disappears.

I've updated the code to set the playcount to 1 if it's zero and it has
been played on your computer. That's just some cosmetic fix, as the blue
dot is some seperate flag and isn't controlled by playcount.
Unfortunately, I'm currently not tracking the playcount (just a boolean
played/not played state), so it's not possible to always increment the
iPod's playcount when playing on the computer. But I guess that'd be
more of a problem if we'd be syncing music, but is not such a big
problem for podcasts.

Enjoy,