[gpodder-devel] Make the Quit buttons actually quit when using the tray icon

  • From: thp at perli.net (Thomas Perl)
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 11:02:01 +0100

Hello, Nick!

On Fri, 2008-03-21 at 17:28 -0500, nikosapi wrote:
> I think the default behaviour for the quit buttons (the ones with the
> red icons) should be to make gPodder quit. Right now those buttons
> minimize gPodder to the tray which is annoying in my opinion.
>
> Attached is a patch that does just that. Let me know what you think,

It makes sense (only do the minimization when the "X" button is clicked,
but do the "quit" action when one of the quit menu/toolbar items are
clicked) for me, so I'd vote +1.

Jerome is doing the tray icon-related part, and he's come up with this
nice option of minimizing to the systray on quit, so I'll wait for his
input on this.

Jerome: What do you think?