[gpodder-devel] Make the Quit buttons actually quit when using the tray icon

  • From: jerome.chabod at ifrance.com (jerome.chabod at ifrance.com)
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 10:57:47 +0200

Sorry, I was on holiday ;).

I checked some applications and nikosapi is right, it seems to be the (almost)
standard beheviour for gnome application: really quit when selecting quit in
menu,? hide to tray when clicking the top-right X. (notice rhythmbox has 2
options in his menu: "quit" which actually quit, and "close" which hide itself
to the tray. I find that quite ugly and confusing).

I unfortunatly took the wrong habit to use this button to bring gpodder back to
the tray, because it's easier to find. I'll have to change it ;).

J?rome

De : thp at perli.net
Date : 30/03/08 10:19:59
A : Development for gPodder

Sujet : Re: [gpodder-devel] Make the Quit buttons actually quit when    using
the tray icon
Hello!

 On Fri, 2008-03-21 at 17:28 -0500, nikosapi wrote:
 > I think the default behaviour for the quit buttons (the ones with the
 > red icons) should be to make gPodder quit. Right now those buttons
 > minimize gPodder to the tray which is annoying in my opinion.
 >
 > Attached is a patch that does just that. Let me know what you think,

 After nobody said anything against this for more than a week, I applied
 your patch to SVN trunk :) Thanks!

My...o? ? You...quoi ? Face...qui ?... Vous ne savez plus comment ?tre
vous-m?me ?
Pour Cr?er, Partager et enfin Gagner ... D?couvrez iDOO en vid?o
http://www.idoo.com/fr/videomark.php