[gpodder-devel] MTP devices synchronisation?

  • From: jerome.chabod at ifrance.com (Jérôme Chabod)
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 15:13:37 +0100

Hello,

Do you plan for a future release to synchronize MTP devices.
I have to use another program (gnomad2) in order to synchronize the file
on my Samsung YPU3, but before that, I must use the trick of
synchronisation to the file system in order to obtain readable file
names. It a lot of operation to perform, the implementation of MTP
synchronisation would ease the process a lot.

Note: gnomad2 uses the libmtp C library. I don't now if it's something
easy to use a C library within python.

Thanks for your program.
Jerome