[gpodder-devel] Gpodder directory structure?

  • From: pierre.nel at gmail.com (Pierre)
  • Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 15:59:08 +0000

Hi!

I'm running gpodder version 0.9.4-1 (it's what's available in Gutsy
Gibbon at the moment) - any ideas when the latest version will be in the
repo?

I'm also wondering why each podcast has a directory which looks like an
md5-ed string, instead of just directories named after each podcast? Is
there any way to change this in the newest versions of gpodder, because
then I'll probably just try to build it from source etc.

Thanks for a super piece of software :-)