[gpodder-devel] Feedback wanted: New episode list?

  • From: thp at perli.net (Thomas Perl)
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 19:09:23 +0100

Hello!

While weeding out the Wiki's old "todo" list, I saw a nice idea about
merging the title and description fields in the episode list. I've
hacked around a bit and here's what the episode list looks like now:

http://khan.thpinfo.com/~thp/gpodder-new-episode-list.png

What do you think? The only problem I can see with this is that people
might not like the height and would prefer some layout where more
episodes would fit on the screen. Is this the case? If so, I can add an
option, but if everyone seems fine with that, I'd rather do it as in the
screenshot and not add another option.

What do you think?