[gpodder-devel] Feature request: copy metadata from RSS feed to mp3 file

  • From: jim at nygard.priv.no (Jim Nygård)
  • Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 00:26:18 +0200

One feature I wish for in gPodder is the ability to let gPodder edit the
title like it edits the filename. Now I have to edit the title tag and
add the episode date at the start of the field to get my player to sort
the episodes correctly, it can not sort by filename.

--
Jim Nyg?rd <jim at nygard.priv.no>