[gpodder-devel] Different episodes from the same channel, ends up as the same file with different headings

  • From: bjoernr at sensewave.com (Bjørn Rasmussen)
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 22:58:39 +0200

Hi again!

When I download multiple episodes from the same channel, most of them ends up
as the same mp3 file, but with correct titles/headings.  It's not likely that
this problem is caused by the channel.  It's the most importent radiostation
in Norway.  If its caused by the station, you should also get the same
problem.  You can try subscribing to
http://podkast.nrk.no/program/saann_er_livet.rss for example.

I've running gpodder 0.9.4, installed from the newest Fedora 7 rpm.

I've tried to remove all gpodder related files from the users homedirectory,
before I removed the package (because it whas an upgraded version) and
reinstalled it again.  All other Fedora packages are the newest.

A bug?

Best regards!