[gpodder-devel] August 2009 status update on gPodder development

  • From: brot at gmx.info (Bernd)
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 15:03:31 +0200

Hello Thomas,

what's the reason why you don't use notify-osd on Ubuntu baseed systems?
I don't like the custom notification windows in gPodder on Ubuntu.
In my opinion it doesn't matter that the notification bubbles are placed
on a fix position. For me it would be nicer if gPodder would use
notify-osd on Ubuntu.

What's the opinion here on the mailing list for this issue?

~ Bernd