[gpodder-devel] 0.8.9 fedora packages are now building for fedora development tree.

  • From: jspaleta at gmail.com (Jeff Spaleta)
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 00:35:55 -0900

Okay so now that I've caught up from being at FUDCon last weekend,
I've got 0.8.9 packages building against the fedora-development tree
and signed packages should be available in fedora-extras-development
repository 'soonish'.

In the meantime.....  unsigned packages for both fc6 and
fedora-development can be found at
http://jspaleta.thecodergeek.com/Fedora%20SRPMS/gpodder/

The question I have is, is the 0.8.9 release pushing to the large fc6
userbase, or should I wait till 0.9 to update gpodder for 'normal'
users?

-jef