[gpodder-devel] 0.14 web services cool feature!

  • From: brian.mckee at gmail.com (Brian McKee)
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 11:35:10 -0500

Hi Guys

Just installed 0.14 from the deb on the website on an Ubuntu Hardy and
a Debian Lenny machine - and used the web services to transfer my
subscriptions from one to the other.  Cool!

I must say that the top podcasts list certainly reflects the geeky
crowd of early users of this version too :-)

Are there plans to expand what info is available from the data
collected past a simple top 50 list?

And has anyone given thought to some sort of official privacy policy?
Paper drudgework I know, but better to dot the t's and cross the i's
now right?

Brian