[goodfeel] Re: using "Kill"

  • From: "joanne jordan" <jordanj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 22:38:29 -0400

Thank you Albert
This is Joanne Jordan here.  I was just curious about scanning music
directly in to Lime.  I think it would be a smart idea to try to develop
that because I think we could do the editing as well in Lime.
I won't scan music directly in to Lime yet until you say so.
Are there plans to develop the concept of scanning music directly in to
Lime?
Joanne Jordan