[goodfeel] Re: using "Kill"

  • From: "albertm13@xxxxxxxx" <albertm13@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 11:40:53 GMT

Hi,
You can actually scan music right into Lime 8.50 (what you should be using now)
but we haven't talked about it yet and we'd rather not support it right now.
You can try it if you'd like to but we still have to document it.  It's under
File | Import; look for the OMR items.
If you don't see these items then terminate your GOODFEEL license (send us the
termination code) and request a new license.  Most of the GOODFEEL
authorizations that we've given out in the past 6 months or so (I forget) have
this enabled.  If your serial number ends with .127 then you should be
authorized for it.
It uses SharpEye's recognition engine and works like SharpEye for the most
part.  It doesn't give you the warning about adding staves if the number of
staves changes and this could be a problem if it mistakenly thought the number
of staves changed.
I think it still might be best for sighted users to still use SharpEye because
of how the image is displayed.
Thanks,
Albert

-- "joanne jordan" <jordanj@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Albert
With the new version of Lime, will we still have to scan the music with
SharpEye, or can we scan it directly in to Lime?
Thank you very much.
Joanne Jordan

Discount Online Trading - Click Now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iiejgTC1MCOL33YzhX1psLIqeR4DASwKScereSKsbq3kKP2Yc/