[goodfeel] Re: hello

  • From: "albertm13@xxxxxxxx" <albertm13@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 04:30:15 GMT

If the Braille Note can scroll a line and that's what you are looking for, set
GOODFEEL to 50 characters per line and see if you like it. Albert
From: Debra Baxley <debrabaxley330@xxxxxxxxx>
To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 07:06:43 -0500

I have the Braille Note at 32 cells.

Debra

On 10/17/15, Bill <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Also, if you change a value in the Embosser Setup dialog, remember to tab

Save as Defaults

And press space bar.

To open Embosser Setup:

Run GoodFeel

ALT+O for Options

Arrow down to Embosser Setup or type the letter E

Change

Characters per Line

From: Debra Baxley <debrabaxley330@xxxxxxxxx>
To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: debrabaxley330 <debrabaxley330@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [goodfeel] hello
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 17:21:37 -0500

I am not new to the list. How do I get Goodfeel 3.2 to read more than
four measures on a Braille Note M-Power using the terminal for screen
reader with JAWS 16 and Windows 8.1? Thank you.

Debra

p>

<http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/5622271b20eda271a734fst01duc>
Balance Transfer Card With An Outrageously Long Intro Rate And No Balance
Transfer Fees That Can Save You Thousands
http://www.nextadvisor.com/blog/2015/01/02/chase-slate-best-bet-for-balance-
transfers/?kw=grav_dsk_brill-100-19

Two Banks That Pay 10 TIMES The Interest On Your Savings
Its a well known fact that interest rates on savings accounts are incredibly
low. In fact, the average savings account is hovering around 0.06% according to
the FDIC. 0.06%? That's such a far cry from pre-crisis times, its shocking. At
rates that low one might ask, why even have a savings account?…
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5623209796dd82097347dst04duc