[goodfeel] deleting an incorrect lyric: FAQ

  • From: Brandon Kozak <bkozak1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Goodfeel <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 05:57:00 -0500

Q:  I'm setting a poem to music and accidentally tried to add a couple of words
to the poet's poem (I guess I thought they wer there, but they weren't upon
closer inspection of the poem).  Now I have two words for the same note and
need to get rid of one.  How do I get rid of an incorrect lyric?  Bill or
Albert, whichever one of you is working on that FAQ, an entry for this might
help.  I think that's a good idea for those common questions.  Hopefully others
on this list are saving those emails, as I am.

Thanks,
Brandon Kozak