[goodfeel] Re: Problem embossing with Goodfeel

  • From: Brandon Keith Biggs <brandonkeithbiggs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 14:50:19 -0700

Hello,
Dumb me had my printer connected and not my embosser... It works. But there should be a way to emboss using the command prompt as said at:
http://www.vibug.org/faq.html
That way I shouldn't need to have the strange formatting problem I have when doing this conversion stuff with goodfeal. BTW, goodfeal should have an option to emboss BRF files directly, not just through converting through the Braille editor then embossing.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs

On 10/14/2013 2:19 PM, Bill McCann wrote:
Hi, Brandon,

Have you installed the generic/text-only printer driver?  Have you set the
options under GOODFEEL's Embosser Setup option?

Have you ever successfully embossed anything from GOODFEEL using this embosser?

Bill