[goodfeel] Re: Embosser Setup for GOODFEEL 3

  • From: "Dancing Dots" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 04:18:52 -0400

Dear All,

Our list is not too busy and I do like the cordial spirit we all share.  But
please remember that we want to keep discussion focused on using GOODFEEL
and related products.  If one of us has a question for another member that
is unrelated to using GOODFEEL, we should contact that member directly and
not via our list.

That being said: bon voyage, Anne-Sophie!

Bill

Bill McCann
www.DancingDots.com
Tel: [001] 610-783-6692