[gnukhata-users] Upcoming GNUKhata updates

  • From: kk <kk@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Gnukhata Users <gnukhata-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2018 15:14:13 +0530

Dear users,

following the release of version 5.0 of this free and feature rich accounting software, we are now working on an update.

This update versioned 5.10 will be the first release for Ubuntu 18.04 LTS.

This will naturally work on the latest versions of Mint linux as well.

Taking this opportunity, we would like to add a few new features which were just on the verge of completion during version 5 release date.

This is also in response to some customer demands for a few features which they have always been wishing.

One such major feature is the invoice voucher automation/ integration.

We also have a much enhanced GST summary report in the upcoming update.

You can also find it interesting to note that we are going to provide a comprehensive chart of accounts/ ledgers which will be available automatically.

The expected release date for this update is 5th June 2018.

We also plan to launch several mini workshops and seminars post the update release.

Also a vidio series is in the making for the new GNUKhata.

Regards.

Krishnakant,

Project founder and manager: GNUKhata <http://gnukhata.in>