[gnukhata-users] Re: Reconstituting GNUKhata Core Team

  • From: Survesh VRL <123survesh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gnukhata-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Abhishek Gupta <abhifx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 18:53:19 +0530

Hi Abhishek,

| Is there also a plan to make a simpler installer?

The linux installer is just a docker script, currently it supports the following platforms, Ubuntu, LinuxMint, Debian, BOSS, Fedora. We have recently updated our wiki (https://gitlab.com/gnukhata/build#docker) on how to install GNUKhata using its Docker Image, it should work if the OS supports docker. I would suggest going through it for installing GNUKhata in your arch system for now. We will try to add arch support to the installer soon.

Thanks,

Survesh