[gnomebrl] Hello

  • From: Rick Funderburg <rick-pub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gnomebrl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 20 Jul 2003 22:04:34 -0500

Hello,

I found your website, and I think what you are doing is an interesting
project.  I would like to offer my help in programming.

I am primarily a Java programmer, but I also know C/C++.  I have made a
couple small Windows applications in the past, but I have not yet worked
on applications for Unix-like operating systems.  I would like to change
this.

I am employed full time as a Java consultant, so I won't have enormous
amounts of time to donate.  However, if you are interested in having
someone like me helping out for 5 to 10 hours a week, please let me know
more information about your project and how I can help.

--
Rick Funderburg

The website for this project is hosted at http://www.chpi.org/gnomebrl.html
and can also be accessed through //www.freelists.org .