[gmpi] Re: GMPI ERD

  • From: "Tom White" <twhite@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 11:52:38 -0800

I'm not sure that this will help in this case, but FYI...

For MIDI Specifications MMA has made an effort (meaning: we have not
yet implemented this all across the board <g>) to use "Channel"
(initial cap) when ever referring to a MIDI Channel, because it is
distinctly different from a "channel" in the generic (or audio) sense.
So "Channel" for MIDI, "channel" for audio.

- Tom White