[gmpi] Can GMPI do this?

  • From: Juhana Sadeharju <kouhia@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 16:02:26 +0200

Hello.

In an audio editor, I make a selection and then run a plugin.
Plugin dialog appears and preview in playing.

Now I want re-adjust the selection in the editor, can I do it
without quitting the plugin?

Many plugins steal the show and there is no way to the editor
without quitting the plugin. Some plugins provide buttons to move
the selection edges but that is only a compromise solution.

Regards,
Juhana