[glideplan_swproj] Re: Finding libraries

  • From: Kuba Marek <blue.cube@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 17:25:31 +0100

I tried to fix it. On linux it's working flawlessly the same way as
it did, on windows it needs testing.
It's in my branch, please try it and tell me what are the results.


> Hi all,
> I was trying to find out why the application doesn't run on my comp.
> I tried to run release - it worked perfectly.
> Debug was terminating with run time error.
> The problem is in the paths to osgEarth debug libraries - they are
> set badly by cmake. In the CMakeCache.txt are the right paths, but in
> the VisualStudio project is the release library instead.
> I attach the CMakeCache.txt to this e-mail, there is clearly
> different names for debug and release osgEarth libraries. But in the
> VS project there are names without 'd' postfix. When I added it by
> hand, everything went right. ..I also attach the list of libraries
> being linked to the VisualStudio updraft project (there are wrong
> osgEarth names).
> If anybody has a clue how to solve it, please go on.
> I'm going to report this to the Github and continue with my Cuploader
> issue.
> Tom

Other related posts: