[gha] Re: new article

  • From: "Prof. Ernesto Kahan" <ekahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 08:52:28 +0300

New architecture of GPS and the book contents -- approval to March 19Thanks a
lot Dr. Glen T. Martin for this article which is very important and must be
considered for any intention to understand or change the global policy
Ernesto

Prof. Emeritus Dr. Ernesto Kahan MD University Professor - Poet – Physician
Tel Aviv University, Israel.
Academician - International Academy of Sciences, Technology, Education and
Humanities (AICTEH) - Spain
1st Vice President - World Academy of Arts and Culture USA
Former Vice President of IPPNW (Association awarded the Nobel Peace Prize) and
the actual president of the Israeli Branch
Co-President -UHE- International Union of Hispano-American Writers
1st Vice President. Global Harmony Association (GHA)