[gha] Re: new article

  • From: "Prof. Ernesto Kahan" <ekahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guy Crequie" <guy.crequie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 20:22:45 +0300

Re: [gha] Re: suggestion internationale pour la paix de Guy CREQUIE !This paper
of Dr. Glen T Martin, is very important and must be taken into consideration
for every plan for a new global social agreement. It is specially relevant for
I am attaching one paragraph, but I suggest to study the complete article

If the idea of a democratic social contract was developed from the 18th through
the 20th centuries to mean that the laws and institutions of government should
function to protect the equality, freedom, human rights, and life-possibilities
of citizens, then it is clear that the 21stcentury has experienced the
shattering of that social contract and its replacement with an economic
Darwinism: a predatory society in which law and government operate to promote
the callous exploitation of the majority by the super-wealthy few, and in which
everything is commodified -- from human beings to natural resources to the
environment -- everything is subject to merciless exploitation without regard
to human welfare, the common good, or the future of our planet.

Prof. Emeritus Dr. Ernesto Kahan MD University Professor - Poet – Physician
Tel Aviv University, Israel.
Academician - International Academy of Sciences, Technology, Education and
Humanities (AICTEH) - Spain
Honorary President- Israeli Association Writers. Spanish Branch
1st Vice President - World Academy of Arts and Culture USA
Former Vice President of IPPNW (Association awarded the Nobel Peace Prize) and
the actual president of the Israeli Branch
Hon President United Nations of Letters
Honorary President of SIPEA – International Society of Poets Writers and Artists
Vice President Intl Forum for Literature and Culture of Peace (IFLAC)
Co-President -UHE- International Union of Hispano-American Writers
1st Vice President. Global Harmony Association (GHA)