[gha] hedva

  • From: Hedva Bachrach <hedgad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 09:04:19 +0300

*I'm usually an observer of GHa messages. Unfortunately, because of medical problems with family at home I am unable to participate more, which i'd like very much. But seeing the latest developments, I would like to comment.

1. We are different people from different countries and a variety of cultures. This is our way of upbringing. So, if there are differences of opinion, they should be treated with respect to each other and coming to a common decision, in the way of democracy.

2. There must be codes of honor installed in the GHA. The GHA is a wonderful organization which tries to eliminate conflicts in the world. Therefore it must, first and foremost, _not let conflicts rise in its own circle_. This is a must. So I would suggest to think about such codes of honorable behavior, with regard to variety of opinions. The winning opinion should be taken by the majority, and also respectfully thinking of the founder of this organization, but not by slander and hurting each other. Not in this kind of organization, if the GHA behaves like this, who would behave above it??? in this world.

3. There are many corrupt politics in this world, they do not belong to one state only. Every country has good and bad in it. So, we must concentrate on the good in people and try to raise their moral codes, in every country.. The GHA is expanding and it is good. But no country with bad politics is worse than the other. They all have their share in anti human behavior. So let us pay attention to change and elevating moral values, and not only to faults.

Yours, With respect

Dr. Hedva Rabinson Bachrach
Israel
*