[gha] hedva

  • From: Hedva Bachrach <hedgad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2014 10:56:18 +0300

*I join* *Maria Cristina Azcona in her response. I'd like to know; Is this the way of the GHA of settling conflicts of ideas inside?? How can it presume to bring to peace outside?? differences of ideas is legitimate in a democratic organization, and I hope it is so. I joined this group because I want peace with all my heart, especially in the terrible conflict in our area. But please, not like this. No defamation of characters, especially of members of the GHA. Listening to all should be the moto of such an important mission in the world.

Dr. Hedva Rabinson Bachrach
Cir. Academic women organization, IAUW
Cultural attache to the outside world, Council of Women organizations.
Member of the writers organizations In Israel
Former member -for two terms-6 years, of an international committee, personally evaluating community projects in some countries in Europe and some in Asia.
Receiver of two international prizes in the field of literature.
*