[gha] Re: [gha-peace] HAPPY BIRTH DAY

  • From: "Takis Ioannides" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "takis.ioannides" for DMARC)
  • To: "gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 10:52:00 +0200

Dearest Ernesto,
I wish you from my heart the best wishes for health, happiness and love,
for your Birtday.
You DO deserve the Highest Honorary of the Title WORLD HARMONY CREATOR
given you by GHA!

With Love and Respect
Dr Takis Ioannides, Vice President of GHA.

Our Dearest Friend Ernesto,

GHA is happy to congratulate you with your 75 birth day and wishes you
strong health, new poetic and peacemaking achievements and also still 75
years of life!

We highly appreciate your great peace activity during 10 years in the GHA,
which recognized you in the Highest Honorary Title "WORLD HARMONY CREATOR"
in 2010: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=513

You have made a great contribution to each of the GHA 8 books and in the
majority of its 50 projects of global peace for 10 years. This is partly
reflected on your personal page on the site "Peace from Harmony":
http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=338 This page is waiting for
your new poems and peacekeeping ideas.

With love and best wishes for peace from harmony through science, art,
education and religion,

Cordially,

Leo Semashko,
GHA President