[gha] Re: [gha-peace] Re: GPS Chapter 12: War is Death/Murder; Peace is Life.

  • From: Subhash Chandra <schandra101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Global Harmony Association <gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 18:51:55 +0530

Dear Dr.Leo

Congratulations’ for completing the 12th chapter of Global Peace
Science (GPS) ,
Yes!
I approve & support your great job. This chapter is very important
because this chapter fulfill the mission of GPS – Science of
transformation from Culture of War and Militaries science to Culture
of Peace Science.

Global Peace Sciences: From Terror & War to Peace from Harmony
Nuclear terrorism is a cancer to society & a global threat to humanity.
The past decade has witnessed a significant rise in the profile of a
security threat
that has been a dominating issue in any discourse involving terrorism
and nuclear weapons.

“Terrorism is the greatest 21st Century threat for the whole humanity
Global Peace Science as Alternative to Nuclear War.

There is profound transformations are required from culture of
Military consciousness to peace consciousness through Global Peace
Science as Alternative to Nuclear War. Could be another alternative?
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585

70th anniversaries of Nuclear bombings
HIROSHIMA-NAGASAKI: 70th anniversaries of nuclear bombings. The US as
"death and the destroyer of world
http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=630

GPS is a revolutionary shift to “No Nukes! No wars!”
Call of the Time: Thinking together for Peace & Harmony

GPS = Roadmap of global peace is alleged and the planned path to it
through the science of social harmony
given in “Key Institutions and Mass Movements of Global Peace. Global
Tektology.
The Theory of Security Two Fronts.”
http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=606

Global Peace Sciences – Science of Universal humanity

The universality of humanity is embodied its 4 spheres and 4 SPHERONS
of global social structure,
including the entire population with all its groups, without
exception, which produce society (noopshere) in all its
diversity(Chap.1) and which is defined in the ancient Indian Vedic
tradition
http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=597
as "One World - one Family" ("Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam"). Global Peace
Science (GPS): Subject’s Area Matrix.
http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=624
Best Wishes of Peace & Harmony

· Dr. Subhash Chandra,

GHA Secretary General and
GHA Ambassador of Peace and Disarmament from Harmony,
http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=583;

Board of Trustee Global Peace Foundation, India; www.globalpeace.org;
Associate Professor (Hon.) at Intercultural Open University (IOU), NL;

Chief Advisor at Central Institute of Business Management, Nagpur,India;
Address: Gurgaon (Haryana), India; Email: schandra101@xxxxxxxxx

On Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 9:11 PM, <aayoamale@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Leo,
Yes.

In peace,
Ayo

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 30, 2015, at 3:23 PM, Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear GHA members, friends,

I am happy to send you in attachment the Global Peace Science (GPS) 12th
very little Chapter (6 articles by Charles Mercieca, Ernesto Kahan and my on
15 pages) for your discussion and approval by your YES or NO during 3 days,
until December 3 inclusively.
The Chapter is published on the GHA Website:
http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=612

This is not the last chapter, as I assumed earlier. The matter is that in
November so many excellent scientific articles has accumulated that I
decided to gather them in additional Chapter 13, which I will send to you
soon.

I invite you to comment any part of Chapter-12 and editing it. Your silence
will be a sign of your consent for me.

I ask you, please, keep all the text technical parameters: its fonts,
margins, size, alignment, etc. Thank you for your active participation in
this important discussion.

We should publish our GPS book in January 2016. Who wants to remind himself
the GPS subject and mission can see its domain matrix in 3+ pages here:
http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=624.

With love, best wishes for peace from harmony through science,

Dr. Leo Semashko,
GHA President

NO TO USA WAR WITH RUSSIA:
http://diy.rootsaction.org/petitions/no-to-war-hot-or-cold-with-russia

<!_12_CHAPTER_WAR SCIENCE_26-10-15.docx>

--
Subhash Chandra