[gha] World Peace are the GHA Peace Books and Projects

  • From: Muhammad Yunus Khan <yunushavaida@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 16:58:37 +0500

"GHA NEW BOOKS and Projects : Global Peace Science : The First Common good
for the 21st Century And Every Human "

This is good ,you have reminded me, I have gone through the previous
messages + GHA NEW BOOK . I am very happy- every things are in order and
arranged.

The book ,we have talking about, it contains : Reality.

I refer letter Dated : Sep 19 2013 from kurt johson  Re : comming
Interspiritual events etc letter - looks to me : heavenly letter
(congratulations) I am taking no .06 type page 3 of 4 :

6, "Ultimate Reality may be experienced not only through religious
practices but also through nature ,art and human relationships and service
to other "

I understand ,you are giving green signal to all of the colleagues ,
members ,friends and well wisher to go ahead swiftly without  creating hue
and cry- rather giving pleasure to the humans of this planet.

Please note my BIG 'YES'

Sincerely yours
Yunus Khan Havaida
Member of Global Harmony Association (GHA)