[gha] GHA new book was approved: Invitation to Global Peace Science Imagination

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ghausa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 17:06:59 +0400

Dear GHA Members, Friends,

I am happy to report that the GHA project of a new book: Global Peace Science:
The First Common Good for the 21st Century and every Human" was approved
unanimously! This project has been published in Russian and English languages
In English: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585
In Russian: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=606
It is also represented in the attachment - 6 pages.

I express my heartfelt gratitude to all participants of this approval! The
project is a grand joint achievement of the GHA members!

This book will be the key contribution of GHA and partners to global peace.
This book synthesizes in harmony many peaceful ideas of the past and many
members of GHA: Glenn Martin’s the Earth Constitution, Norman Kurland’s
economic justice, Ernesto Kahan about love, Mary Robert’s priority of women in
global peace progress, and many others that you will find in this project.
Thanks to Bruce Cook for editing this project but it is continually updated.

The approval of this project is the official beginning of a long (at least a
year) and difficult creative process for creating the book. This is an
unprecedented process of collective solidary imagination for Global Peace
Science in Durkheim’s spirit. Immanuel Kant is recognized us as progenitor of
this Science as Science of Global Harmony. The organization of this process is
presented in a special INVITATION within this project, so I will not repeat it

Each peacemaker is free to distribute this invitation to all channels and in
all social networks.

God has blessed us with this key step within reason towards global peace!

With love, best harmony wishes for this Divine way of peacefulness,

Global Peace Science from Harmony: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=582;