[gha] Re: Vote: To approve the GPS book updated contents

  • From: Hedva Bachrach <hedgad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 14:15:15 +0200

On 20/11/2013 14:22, Leo Semashko wrote:
Vote: To approve the GPS book updated contents Dear GHA Members and GPS Coauthors,*yes, a very important document. hedva *

As a result of the numerous reflections, discussions, advices and consultations with you we have a new, second update of the contents of our new book: Global Peace Science (GPS). It is represented in its entirety herein: _www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585

_Its highlights are presented below in a special list here:
Global Peace Science or Peaceloveology:
CONTENTS
Second Updating (on separate articles below)
Approved by the GHA, November 22, 2013

Introduction. /The ABC of Harmony/ as Scientific Revolution of Peace Thinking: Social Necessity in the 21st Century
*PART 1: Past War History. Military Mind for Peace from War.
Completion of Military History Era
*
The Contradiction of World History: Continuity of Wars and Constant Dream about Peace Section 4. Ernesto Kahan +. The War Monsters of Military Intelligence in the 20th and 21st Centuries: War Crimes against Humanity. The Facts of Genocide by Continents: Australia, Asia, America, Africa, Europe
*PART 2: Future Peace History. Peace Mind for Peace from Harmony.
The Opening of Peace History Era
*
Heli Habyarimana. African theory of Ubuntu: beyond self for Global Peace from Harmony Economic Justice in Social Harmony as Natural Rent to every Human of the Earth from Birth Julia Budnikova. The Principle of Universal Peace from Harmony Culture of N. Roerich in GPS The Knowledge Levels of GPS: Philosophy, Sociology, Statistics and Mathematics The Theory of Spheral Harmonious Classes of Population as Actors of Global Peace: Gnoseological Core of Global Peace Science (GPS)
The Objective Universal Laws of Spheral Classes as the Quintessence of GPS
Leo Semashko +. Spheral Classes as Global Actors of Peace Democracy, Natural and Civilizational Revolutions
Natural Revolution and Natural Rent through Spheral Classes
Gallery of Peacemaking Ideas: Classic, Modernity and GHA (Erasmus, Nicholas Roerich and others about peace) *CONCLUSIONS*. Spheral Classes of Population: the Actors of Global Peace, Natural Revolution and together the Actors of Peace Civilization Revolution - Global Harmonious Civilization

*_I am happy to invite you to approve these changes of the GPS book Contents by your public YES (I support and approve) or NO (do not support and do not approve) with your comments within two days to November 22 inclusively_*.

Thank you very much for your active vote on this important issue. The contents of our unprecedented book is constantly evolving, enriched and deepened through our joint efforts in solidarity to scientific knowledge of global peace. Please, let me remind you that the discussion of all the articles and contributions in this book will start from February 2014, after which there will be new changes in the contents of this book. All new articles and poems of Mohammed Khan, Subhash Chandra, Subhash Sharma, Apostolos Paschos, Athanassios Koumouris, Takis Ioannides, Bruce Cook, Ammar Bunny and Alexander Subetto taken into the book and will be discussed since February 2014.

Director, GHA Website "Peace from Harmony": www.peacefromharmony.org <http://www.peacefromharmony.org> Global Peace Science from Harmony: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585 <http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585> and In Russian: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=606 <http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=606>;
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=541 <http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=541>;
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=478 <http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=478>;
My Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253 <http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253>;