[gha] Re: Vote: To approve the GPS book updated contents

  • From: Heli Habyarimana <haheli2001@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 17:38:58 +0000 (GMT)

Please find my approval "YES"
TXS

Mr Heli HABYARIMANA
Linguist
GHA Vice-President
Assistant Lecturer &Director/Office of the Rector
Institute of Agriculture, Technology and Education of Kibungo (INATEK)
Phones:250788686324, 250728686324
Email: haheli2001@xxxxxxxx
RWANDA-AFRICA

Le Mercredi 20 novembre 2013 17h51, Takis Ioannides
<takis.ioannides@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

YES
 from Dr Apostolos Paschos , Athanassioq Koumouris & Takis Ioannides from
Greece.

With harmonious wishes Love & Peace

Dr Apostolos Paschos
Athanassios Koumouris