[gha] Re: Unique initiative

  • From: ammar banni <ammarbanni@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Surendra Pathak <pathak06@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 13:43:20 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Leo,
You are strong,with this initiatiative !!! I Gree.

"The GHA Torchforinterfaith".

The relay will pass from hand to hand, from
city to another, throughout the world for the next  years . This is good news
for all those who dream of the advanced the World Interfaith
Harmony between individuals, peoples and nations.

This
year 2013, "The
GHA Torchforinterfaith" will celebrate in religious and confessional schools,
universities and
communities   , towns ,villages
between cultural,ethnicreligious ,for this, any town,village
will be  a symbol  of harmonization of interfaith  ,then it world over
countries and continents.

Through this initiative, I think
that  we could demonstrate the GHA interfaith in the development of futures
generations relationships . Our goal is to influence  leaders in order to
improve access to interfaith within and beyond borders. We inform the instutes
of education,univesites..  . We offer them a space to exchange and develop
common positions. We formulate
concrete demands addressed to policy makers.

 Our
ambition is to continue to provide interfaith  organizations
reflect a common area where the project , identify their interests and organize
human relationship  representation. Our long-term goal is to
strengthen the role of the interfaith  comprehension  in the development of
humanity . We also base our action on the
promotion of the acceptance of the other  as access to compromise  and
participation in human  life.

 Finally, I think
that The GHA Torchforinterfaith promotes the  intercultural dialogue , a
culture of
peace and help to promote development and the propagation of ideas and thoughts
of the project, I think  leaders intervene in the world and participate in a
dynamic productive between subject matter experts and work in cooperation with
their partners to complete the mission of  "The GHA Torchforinterfaith".

My best harmony love.
Ammar Banni/Professor of education/Algeria

________________________________
 De : Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
À : Surendra Pathak <pathak06@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc : gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Envoyé le : Lundi 4 février 2013 7h06
Objet : [gha] Re: Unique initiative

Re: [gha] Re: Unique initiative
Dear Surendra,

Very good, only during 2 days, not more, that I have time to edit it and
discuss my editing with you. OK?

State  Councillor  of  St.  Petersburg,
Director:  Tetrasociology Public Institute, Russia;
Director, GHA Website "Peace from Harmony": www.peacefromharmony.org
GHA Program Book, The ABC of Harmony:
P/Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/leo.semashko?ref=tn_tnmn

From: Erica Lazarova <ericalazarova@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: gha-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 12:06:48 -0800 (PST)
To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
ReplyTo: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gha] Unique initiative

Dear Leo,
Dear Friends of Harmony,
I support this  Great idea and shall take part as adherent, author and congres
participant.
 best harmony wishes:
 Erika Lazarova, Bulgaria