[gha] Re: Unique initiative + Your responses at the GHA Forum

  • From: Norman Kurland <thirdway@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 22:28:07 -0500

On behalf of the religiously and spiritually pluralistic Center for Economic and Social Justice, and on the basis of the ideas expressed in pages 100-101 of the GHA Program Book, /The ABC of Harmony/ (www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=478 <http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=478>), I wholeheartedly support GHA's initiative to promote the Parliament of World Religions.

The world needs spiritual leadership to transform the global economic system, especially our terribly flawed money and credit systems, to enable every world citizen to become an empowered citizen-owner as a fundamental human right. The social technologies for turning formerly propertyless citizens into participatory and empowered capital owners on capital credit repayable with future savings have been successfully proven.

It is a well-known fact that a tiny ownership elite and their political partners own and control most of the land, natural resources and ever advancing and labor displacing technologies, while over 99% of the billions of world citizens have been turned into wage slaves, welfare slaves, consumer debt slaves and charity slaves living from hand-to-mouth. All GHA supporters must unite to lift artificial and unjust monopolistic barriers in our financial and economic systems to bring about more equal ownership opportunities in the future between haves and have-nots in all nations. If GHA wants Global Peace, Prosperity, and Freedom, spiritually inspired leaders throughout the world must begin teaching that Global Harmony must be based on Global Economic Justice. If we believe in political and social democracy, then we must teach and serve as social architects for advancing the most unifying vision, principles and harmonious system changes for achieving genuine economic justice for every person.

As one of my intellectual heroes, the world design science visionary R. Buckminster Fuller, reminded us:

   "We are called to be architects of the future, not its victims. [Our
   challenge is to] make the world work for 100% of humanity in the
   shortest possible time through spontaneous cooperation and without
   ecological offense or the disadvantage of anyone."

United for Harmonious Justice,

Norman G. Kurland, J.D., President
Center for Economic and Social Justice
P.O. Box 40711, Washington, D.C. 20016
(T) 703-243-5155  (F) 703-243-5935  (E) thirdway@xxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.cesj.org

"Own or Be Owned"

On 2/4/13 7:44 AM, Martin, Glen T wrote:
Re: [gha] Unique initiative + Your responses at the GHA Forum

I agree.

/Dr. Glen T. Martin/

President, World Constitution and Parliament Assoc. (www.wcpa.biz <http://www.wcpa.biz/>)

President, Institute on World Problems (www.worldproblems.net <http://www.worldproblems.net/>)

Professor of Philosophy, Radford University (www.radford.edu/gmartin <http://www.radford.edu/gmartin>)

*From: *Erica Lazarova <ericalazarova@xxxxxxxxx>
*Sender: *gha-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
*Date: *Sun, 3 Feb 2013 12:06:48 -0800 (PST)
*To: *gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
*ReplyTo: *gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Leo,
Dear Friends of Harmony,
I support this Great idea and shall take part as adherent, author and congres participant.
 best harmony wishes:
 Erika Lazarova, Bulgaria