[gha] Thank you

  • From: celia altschuler <psoleil5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 18:50:50 -0700 (PDT)

      Dear Kae,
 thank you. I know that with love and respect, we can make wonders. Our good
will and determination for Peace as Global Peace and Harmony group is already
making a difference in our world. Together we are sending waves of good hearted
thoughts to the world and humanity. That is beautiful and noble. Our
determination , perseverance and unity will make it succeed, and it will be an
ailment and healing for our Planet. It is now full of scars and wounds, left by
human insanity. Changes will follow as we continue our path of good will, love
and respect. The world in its caos is reaching the edge. I'm sure at some
moment humanity will seek Global Harmony for Peace for it is a reasonable ,
intelligent and loving solution to world conflict.
Thank you all. I specially thank Dr. Leo for his courage and effort to keep
this project for Peace going on.

in Peace and friendship,
Celia Altschuler,
Acting President, GHA-LAC,
GHA Ambassador for Peace and Disarmament from Harmony in LAC,
Artist, Poet, Translator,
French Professor, Media Producer,
Address: Parguera, Puerto Rico
Phone: 787-462-1031