[gha] Thank you.

  • From: celia altschuler <psoleil5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx" <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>, "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, morii kae <moriikae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 16:57:12 -0800 (PST)

Dear Dr Semashko and all GHA members,
Thank you for your kind concern for my health. I have been sick for a week and
still on recovery under my family doctor's order. I now need to rest. I believe
I don't need any extra stress at this moment.   For this reason I will not
accept any responsability in your organization. I thank you for inviting me to
participate and  I send you my best wishes of love and peace from harmony to
you and all the participants.   I wish you sucess!
God and the Holy Spirit bless you all!
in Friendship and Peace,
Celia Altschuler,
Acting President, GHA-LAC,
GHA Ambassador for Peace and Disarmament from Harmony in LAC,
Artist, Poet, Translator,
French Professor, Media Producer,
Address: Parguera, Puerto Rico
Phone: 787-462-1031